Ir al contenido principal

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES


Hi bloggers! 

Today I will talk about of my experience in my English class. Well, honestly, I don´t like English, I didn´t like in school, and en the university happened the same :( I believe that is because for my is very difficult learn English. However, my experience in this class were very nice, whit my classmates I could joking sometimes, and this made the class more enjoyable.

The blogs are a good methodology to learn vocabulary, grammar, and lets you think in English, and this is the most difficult of the English classes that i had in my life jajajaj Also, the moment of blogs is more relaxed than traditional classes, you can listen music while you write. In fact, I do that in this moment jajaja Finally, I was learn a lot of my classmates when I read their blogs of animals, summer, whatever. Always, I learned something about their lives. 

The most important aspect need to be improved is the class schedule jajajaj honestly, is very difficult can keep the concentration at four o'clock, especially a Friday. I finished dead after English jajaj not really dead, but very tired. I believe that English class must be have in the afternoon of Fridays or at other days.  Ideally, the English class must be separate, one program hour a day, and the other hour in other day. I think we could learn more. 

Well, outside of this class with my friends, but in joke moments, we talk in English, generally in party's ajajaja It's very funny, and I'll take my exam with my friend Jaime, then when with Jaime were in a party while we drinks a few beer, we speak English jajaja 
We hope that this method can help us for the exam! That's all for today and always bloggers! Goodbye! 

Comentarios

  1. i agree with you, i considered that is a bad day and a bad time to do english... after luch is difficult to all have a little of concentration, especially in friday :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agre with you about the blogs as a great method of learning of vocabulary and grammar.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think everybody speak english with alcohol in the body hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. even if you don't like English you have a good ability to speak it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE MUSIC

Dear all, today I'll talk to my favorite music, and the music that I've heard during my life. Well, my father never listen music, in the car he heard a radio programs or don’t' heard anything! He is very weird jajajaj In contrast, my mother is very fan of music, when she wake up the first thing she does is put the radios whit her CDs, and she has a lot of discs in our home! However, she likes old music, old music for her time, that is to say very very old jajajaja She likes the same music that my grandfather. They like "vals peruanos", The Platters, and boring music jajajaj just joke! The only artist that we like both, my mom and me, is Miguel Bose! Thanks to her I like it!   Well, I don't only heard Miguel Bose, although I like it a lot, other artist and genres. When I were in the school, when I was 13 years old, I liked metal, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Dio, etc.. And I liked classic rock: Queen, The Police, Eric Clapton, AC/DC, etc... Actuall

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers! Today I will talk about the changes I would make to my career, how will you know I study psychology. I entered the career in 2015, after having passed through Baccalaureate, so when I entered psychology I found that it was much easier than Baccalaureate, so for some time I thought I was in paradise. When the years passed, and the career began to interest me more and more, I began to observe some problems that had occurred in the career. First, there are subjects that are very poorly done, with evaluations that measure your learning very little and teachers who don`t teach very well. In the second year, we had a really bad subject, IALEP. This subject was about psychological tests, and although few people in the university are interested in this area, in the subject they didn't do anything to motivate you and the examns were of only memory and very little practical application.  Anyway, we must clarify something, I would say that all teachers are very exp

Countries I'd like to visit

Hi Guys!  Today I'll write about three countrys I'd like visit. When I were a child, in the school, my history teacher told us about countrys in South America, Brasil. Argentina, etc.. but he only mentioned Guyana, Surinam and Guyana Francesa. Never told us about their culture or history, and this always call my atention.   Technically, French Guyana aren't a country,  is a region of France, however I include, because these are trhee places I want to visit. Why? Because I don´t know nothing about there places.  It is so much what i don´t know that I neighter know who you can arrive in there places. I don't know if in Chile exist flys to Surinam or Guyana. All these questions are my reason for visit Surinam, Guyana and French Guyana, because I want know there mistery places of South America. And when I'll visit these countries, I promise my followers, I upload photos of these places.  I think, the best way for know any place is travel to there is place. Bye