Ir al contenido principal

Countries I'd like to visit


Hi Guys! 
Today I'll write about three countrys I'd like visit. When I were a child, in the school, my history teacher told us about countrys in South America, Brasil. Argentina, etc.. but he only mentioned Guyana, Surinam and Guyana Francesa. Never told us about their culture or history, and this always call my atention.   Technically, French Guyana aren't a country,  is a region of France, however I include, because these are trhee places I want to visit. Why? Because I don´t know nothing about there places. 
It is so much what i don´t know that I neighter know who you can arrive in there places. I don't know if in Chile exist flys to Surinam or Guyana. All these questions are my reason for visit Surinam, Guyana and French Guyana, because I want know there mistery places of South America. And when I'll visit these countries, I promise my followers, I upload photos of these places.  I think, the best way for know any place is travel to there is place.

Bye Bye! :) 
Resultado de imagen para guyana francesa

Comentarios

  1. It's real, nobody talk about this three countries, I wonder how they live and if they know about us, I'll be waiting for your pictures of that travel (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow neither do i! I never considered like a place i would like to go because there is not much information :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lucas, I hope you can travel to these three countries and take many photos, maybe your experience allows more trips to these mysterious destinations

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If you visit those countries, let as known what to visit!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Animals

Hi bloggers! Today I will talk about Animals. I will reveal a secret... I have never had a pet!! This history began with that my mom feels afraid of dogs, the most common pet in the world. This situation caused me an affair of dogs when I was a child. Then, over time this happened to me, and now I love many dogs from my friends, and I have been sad when them dogs were dead :(. You will ask yourselves... ¿Why I hadn’t another pet? Well, I don´t sure but I think because my close relative doesn’t have a pet either. If you ask me now: Hey ¿Are you want a dog? I'll accept immediately! I don't know what to exotic animals, because I wouldn't imagine with an iguana or tarantula. It's a very weird situation. I think those animals, and all animals, should be free. Dogs, cats, mousses, birds, etc... and for this same reason I hate rodeo! However, I´ll accepted have a dog like a pet, only if the dog are from street, because in Santiago the street dogs are a problem, many do...

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi bloggers!  Today I will talk about of my experience in my English class. Well, honestly, I don´t like English, I didn´t like in school, and en the university happened the same :( I believe that is because for my is very difficult learn English.  However, my experience in this class were very nice, whit my classmates I could joking sometimes, and this made the class more enjoyable. The blogs are a good methodology to learn vocabulary, grammar, and lets you think in English, and this is the most difficult of the English classes that i had in my life jajajaj Also, the moment of blogs is more relaxed than traditional classes, you can listen music while you write. In fact, I do that in this moment jajaja Finally, I was learn a lot of my classmates when I read their blogs of animals, summer, whatever. Always, I learned something about their lives.  The most important aspect need to be improved is the class schedule jajajaj honestly, is very difficu...