Ir al contenido principal

The best concert ever



Hi Guys!

Well, to choose my best concert is very difficult, because it´s very hard to choose only one. But thinking... I chose the "eigtheen years of Chanchos en Piedra". This concert was 2012 in Caupolican theater, this chilean rock band was celebrate eigtheen years of trajectory, then they threw 9 Discs being the first "Peor es mascar laucha" in 1995. In the concert, how they have too much song, they decide made a concert in three  stages, recollected all their famous hits, this stages were "El Infierno", "El Purgatorio" y "El Cielo", the name of stages must to a Divine Comedy, and the Chanchos en Piedra renamed how "Porcina Comedia" when they published the album of the concert in 2013. 
Resultado de imagen para la porcina comedia

This concert was amazing, the band played music during four hour and half!!! With a few pauses between stages, but four hours was insane! I remember everyone singing the songs and jumping during the entire concert, the best atmosphere I've been stay! I remember that in the end of the show my friends and me were exhausted, and we saw how the rest of the people were exhausted too.   

Then this concert I started to follow the Chanchos en Piedra and I´ve gone to many concert more of this band! In fact, the last Sunday I went, with a friend, to the 20 years of "Rindanse Terricolas", and was another amazing experience! 

Bye bye



Comentarios

  1. They were many hours playing! My parents have one of the famous plastic pigs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LONG LIVE THE CHANCHOS EN PIEDRA!! when i was a teenager, with my friends we went to a lot of free concerts to listen them live :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know that you like Chancho en Piedra. I remember that when I was a child I listen them especially their Chancho 6 concert.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE MUSIC

Dear all, today I'll talk to my favorite music, and the music that I've heard during my life. Well, my father never listen music, in the car he heard a radio programs or don’t' heard anything! He is very weird jajajaj In contrast, my mother is very fan of music, when she wake up the first thing she does is put the radios whit her CDs, and she has a lot of discs in our home! However, she likes old music, old music for her time, that is to say very very old jajajaja She likes the same music that my grandfather. They like "vals peruanos", The Platters, and boring music jajajaj just joke! The only artist that we like both, my mom and me, is Miguel Bose! Thanks to her I like it!   Well, I don't only heard Miguel Bose, although I like it a lot, other artist and genres. When I were in the school, when I was 13 years old, I liked metal, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Pantera, Dio, etc.. And I liked classic rock: Queen, The Police, Eric Clapton, AC/DC, etc... Actuall

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hello bloggers! Today I will talk about the changes I would make to my career, how will you know I study psychology. I entered the career in 2015, after having passed through Baccalaureate, so when I entered psychology I found that it was much easier than Baccalaureate, so for some time I thought I was in paradise. When the years passed, and the career began to interest me more and more, I began to observe some problems that had occurred in the career. First, there are subjects that are very poorly done, with evaluations that measure your learning very little and teachers who don`t teach very well. In the second year, we had a really bad subject, IALEP. This subject was about psychological tests, and although few people in the university are interested in this area, in the subject they didn't do anything to motivate you and the examns were of only memory and very little practical application.  Anyway, we must clarify something, I would say that all teachers are very exp

Countries I'd like to visit

Hi Guys!  Today I'll write about three countrys I'd like visit. When I were a child, in the school, my history teacher told us about countrys in South America, Brasil. Argentina, etc.. but he only mentioned Guyana, Surinam and Guyana Francesa. Never told us about their culture or history, and this always call my atention.   Technically, French Guyana aren't a country,  is a region of France, however I include, because these are trhee places I want to visit. Why? Because I don´t know nothing about there places.  It is so much what i don´t know that I neighter know who you can arrive in there places. I don't know if in Chile exist flys to Surinam or Guyana. All these questions are my reason for visit Surinam, Guyana and French Guyana, because I want know there mistery places of South America. And when I'll visit these countries, I promise my followers, I upload photos of these places.  I think, the best way for know any place is travel to there is place. Bye